All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.95
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
About this product
- Author(s)Michel Robert
- Date of Publication13/01/1988
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPreface Why CEOs Have Difficulty Implementing Their Strategy Strategic Planning: The Death Knell of Strategic Thinking Competitive Strategy: Going Forward ... Backwards! What Is Strategic Thinking? The Obstacles and the Misconceptions The Heart of Strategic Thinking: The Driving Force Areas of Excellence: Keeping the Strategy Strong and Healthy The Strategic Thinking Process How Strategic Thinking Is Used in Organizations Strategic Management Using Strategic Thinking for Competitive Advantage Strategy in Owner-Managed Companies Applications of Strategic Thinking in Multi-National Companies Applications of Strategic Thinking in Owner-Managed Companies Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyMICHEL ROBERT is a founding partner of Decision Processes International, which has 60 partners in 15 countries and aids in improving their strategic and operational decisions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.