All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was another war, some 150 years ago, which was unpopular at home -- the death rate shocking, the military strategy confused -- and the first on which the media had a major influence. The Street Philosopher -- the nineteenth-century term for a society writer, a gossip columnist -- captures this scene brilliantly.
- Author BiographyMatthew Plampin was born in 1975 and grew up in Essex. He read English and History of Art at the University of Birmingham and then completed a PhD at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London. He now lectures on nineteenth-century art and architecture. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Matthew Plampin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/05/2010
- Weight636 g
- Width220 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.60
- £5.00Trending at £7.98
- £2.73Trending at £2.77
- £4.65Trending at £8.99
- £4.99Trending at £8.96
- £3.35Trending at £6.57
- £4.95Trending at £7.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.