All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Campbell Road was home to the most notorious criminals: thieves, prostitutes, fraudsters -- every sort of rogue and vagabond drifted through this slum.'
- Author BiographyKay Brellend, the third of six children, was born in North London but now lives in a Victorian farmhouse in Suffolk. Under a pseudonym she has written sixteen historical novels published in England and North America. This is her first novel set in the twentieth century and was inspired by her grandmother's reminiscences about her early life in Campbell Road, Islington.
- Author(s)Kay Brellend
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/08/2012
- Weight645 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £6.69Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.