All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be a child or an adolescent growing up on the streets or in a state institution? How do children define their everyday lives in the midst of global processes? This ethnographic study situates childhood and adolescence as social forms in the complex urban world of Caracas, Venezuela.
- Author BiographyPatricia C. Marquez is Associate Professor in the Department of Organizational Behavior at the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administracion (IESA), Caracas.
- Author(s)Patricia C. Marquez
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, notes, index
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.