All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.77Was:£15.99Free postage
- £18.57Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffers more than 200 exercises and 50 workouts that show how muscles interact with surrounding joints and skeletal structures. This title includes programming for strength, power, bodybuilding and toning. It presents conditioning routines for optimal performance in more than 30 sports, including basketball, soccer, track and field and golf.
- Author BiographyFrederic Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculte de Medecine. Michael Gundill, has written 13 books on strength training, sport nutrition and health. His books have been translated into multiple languages and he has written over 500 articles for bodybuilding and fitness magazines around the world.
- Author(s)Frederic Delavier,Michael Gundill
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note1230 colour illustrations, 196 colour illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.35Trending at £7.98
- £14.23Trending at £14.65
- £9.40Trending at £9.68
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.77Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £7.09Trending at £10.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.