CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 150 tools and techniques to improve your own performance and to maximise the performance of your staff. It contains '3-tip' tools each one designed to help readers solve a particular problem or develop a particular skill.
- Author BiographyMike Pegg is acknowledged as one of the world's pioneers in building on strengths. He helps people, teams and organisations to go from 7/10 to 10/10. He has practised this approach for the past 40 years and his work is considered inspiring and yet immensely practical. He helped to give birth to the modern mentoring movement with his ground-breaking book 'The Art of Mentoring'.
- Author(s)Mike Pegg
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.