Consider these sponsored items
- £9.33Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern times are stressful-and it's killing us. Unfortunately, we can't avoid the things that stress us out, but we can change how we respond to them. In this breakthrough book, a clinical psychologist and neuroscience expert offers an original approach to help readers harness the power of positive emotions and overcome stress for good.
- Author BiographyMelanie Greenberg, PhD, is a practicing psychologist in Marin County, CA, and an expert on managing stress, health, and relationships using proven techniques from neuroscience, mindfulness and cognitive-behavior therapy. With more than twenty years of experience as a professor, writer, researcher, and clinician, she has delivered workshops and talks to national and international audiences. She writes the Mindful Self-Express blog for Psychology Today and is a popular media expert who has been quoted on www.cnn.com, www.forbes.com, BBC Radio, and ABC News, as well as in Self, Redbook, Men's Health, and The Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Melanie Greenberg
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication02/02/2017
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight362 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.30
- £18.77Trending at £20.15
- £24.19Trending at £24.99
- £48.62Trending at £52.82
- £43.72Trending at £45.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.