All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stress Response offers readers a dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) approach to overcoming stress-related symptoms.
- Author BiographyChristy Matta, MA, has worked in mental health for over twenty years as a clinician, trainer, and administrator, specializing in work with people who have emotion dysregulation and behavioral problems. She is trained in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and has provided training and clinical supervision to DBT programs, staff, and clinicians. She has presented nationally on the topic of DBT and participated in the sign and clinical supervision of DBT residential programs, including a winner of the American Psychiatric Association's Gold Award. She lives in the greater Boston area.
- Author(s)Christy Matta
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight316 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.