All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.97Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the sources of stress for counsellors and the practical strategies that they can use to overcome it. This book also examines the nature of the stresses that counsellors face in different areas, details the typical responses that counsellors make and suggests methods for improved coping.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCounselling in Action Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byWindy Dryden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.