All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of the Dutch economy in the nineteenth century. This book shows how institutional factors combined to make the Dutch economy a victim of its own success and traces its subsequent emergence as a modern industrial economy. It argues that the economic and political development of the Netherlands can be understood only in tandem.
- Author BiographyJan Luiten van Zanden is Professor of Economic History at Utrecht University and a senior research scholar at the International Institute of Social History. Arthur van Riel is a Senior Economist in the Dutch Ministry of the Interior and a member of the Netherlands's Economic Institute in Rotterdam.
- Author(s)Arthur van Riel,Jan Luiten van Zanden
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note32 line illus. 54 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byIan Cressie
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.