Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by pearlydewdropsuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith their tidal imagination, this title features poems that sweep between old worlds and new, seeking the lost and recovering the found among shipwrecks, underwater zoos and discovered lands.
- Author BiographyEmma Jones was born in Sydney to an Australian father and British mother, and studied at the universities of Sydney and Cambridge. Her first book, The Striped World, has won the Forward Prize for Best First Collection, the Queensland Premier's Literary Award for Best Collection and is shortlisted for the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize. She is currently poet-in-residence at the Wordsworth Trust.
- PrizesWinner of Felix Dennis Forward Poetry Prize for Best First Collection 2009. Shortlisted for John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Emma Jones
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight89 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.