CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionShows how morality can both emerge and persist in a wide variety of social environments.
- Author BiographyJ. McKenzie Alexander is Reader in Philosophy in the Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)J. McKenzie Alexander
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight630 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.