All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionGives a presentation of the complete proof of the classification of Bruhat-Tits buildings first completed by Jacques Tits in 1986. This book includes numerous results about automorphisms, completions, and residues of these buildings.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Weiss is the William Walker Professor of Mathematics at Tufts University and Honorary Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. He is the author of The Structure of Spherical Buildings and Quadrangular Algebras (both Princeton) and the coauthor with Jacques Tits of Moufang Polygons . He received a Humboldt Research Prize in 2004.
- Author(s)Richard M. Weiss
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 line illus. 8 tables.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.