All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.62Trending at £12.32
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £5.95Trending at £7.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe book integrates approaches from mathematics, physics and computer sciences to analyse the organisation of complex networks. Every organisational principle of networks is defined, quantified and then analysed for its influences on the properties and functions of molecular, biological, ecological and social networks.
- Author BiographyErnesto Estrada obtained a PhD in Mathematical Chemistry from the Central University of Las Villas, Cuba in 1997 and completed post-doctoral studies at the University of Valencia, Spain and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. In 2008 he was appointed Professor and Chair in Complexity Science at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics and the Department of Physics, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, U.K. In 2005 he was elected fellow of the International Academy of Mathematical Chemistry (IAMC) and in 2007 he received the IAMC award as Outstanding Scientist for his multidisciplinary research in the field of complex networks. Estrada has published more than 140 scientific papers and has made seminal pioneering contributions in the areas of network matrix functions, communicability, bipartivity, subgraph centrality, generalised topological indices and the so-called Estrada index of a network.
- Author(s)Ernesto Estrada
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight874 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.