Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £36.76Trending at £40.27
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £43.55Trending at £48.59
- £7.40Trending at £9.94
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £9.85Trending at £10.76
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the constructive Weierstrassian approach to the theory of function spaces and its various applications, this volume combines the advantages of atomic and wavelet representations to enhanced theories in spectral fractal elliptics and semi-linear equations.
- Author BiographyHans Triebel was professor of mathematics at the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Hans Triebel
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementReprint of the 1st edition 2001 by Birkhauser Verlag, Switzerland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.