All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.07
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the analysis of language structure, combining both description and theory within a single, practical text.
- Author BiographyEmma L. Pavey is Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the Canada Institute of Linguistics at Trinity Western University, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Emma L. Pavey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.