Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKevin Deegan-Krause,Zsolt Enyedi
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Zsolt Enyedi and Kevin Deegan-Krause 2. The education cleavage - the Danish case study in comparative European perspective Rune Stubager 3. Explaining the establishment of a new political force: The social structural roots of Green politics Martin Dolezal 4. The regional cleavage in Western Europe: The role of social structure, value orientations and territorial identities for explaining the impact of region on party choice Oddbjorn Knutsen 5. Cleavage and ideological voting across generations: effects of religion, class and left-right on the vote in different age cohorts Wouter van der Brug 6. Freezing? The Impact of Structural vs. Value Cleavages on the Stabilization of Party Systems Gabor Toka and Tanja Gosselin 7. Reshaping of Class Alliances: How Welfare Regimes and Responses to Deindustrialization Reshape the Social Base of Party Voting in Advanced Industrial Economies Andrija Henjak 8. New Cultural Divides, Denationalization, and the Two-Dimensional Political Space in Western Europe Simon Bornschier 9. Dimensionality in Western Europe: Concepts and Empirical Findings Heather Stoll 10. The Grand Debate on dealignment and realignment Geoffrey Evans, Mark Franklin, Herbert Kitschelt and Hanspeter Kriesi 11. Conclusion Kevin Deegan-Krause and Zsolt Enyedi
- Author BiographyZsolt Enyedi is Associate Professor at the Political Science Department of the Central European University, Budapest. His research interests focus on party politics, comparative government, church and state relations, and political psychology. His articles have appeared in journals like Party Politics, Europe-Asia Studies, European Journal of Political Research, West European Politics, Democratization and Social Thought and Research. Kevin Deegan-Krause is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He is the author of Elected Affinities: Democracy and Party Competition in Slovakia and the Czech Republic (Stanford University Press, 2006). His work has also appeared in Party Politics, the Journal of Democracy, East European Politics and Societies as well as in newspapers, magazines and his blog, www.pozorblog.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.