CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Structure of Religion: Judaism and Christianity presents a unique approach to understand each religion within its own context by addressing the differences in the ways in which each manifests itself in the world.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Leffler, II was ordained a rabbi at the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati and was formerly rabbi of Temple Beth Jacob in Concord, New Hampshire, and Temple Adath Israel in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently a financial planner. Paul H. Jones is Professor of Religion at Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky. Professor Jones holds a Ph.D. in Historical Theology from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)II,William J. Leffler
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.