All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the Criminalization series examines the structures of criminal law - the internal structure of the law itself; the place of criminal law within the larger structure of law; and the relationships between legal structures and social and political structures.
- Author BiographyVictor Tadros works primarily on the philosophy of criminal law, criminal justice and punishment. He also has interests in general jurisprudence, moral and political philosophy. He has two published books Criminal Responsibility (OUP, 2005) and The Ends of Harm(OUP, 2011), and he is also writing a book for the Criminalization series entitled Wrongs and Crimes. Prior to his appointment as professor of criminal law and legal theory at the University of Warwick, he held posts at the University of Aberdeen and the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCriminalization
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLindsay Farmer,Massimo Renzo,R. A. Duff,S. E. Marshall,Victor Tadros
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.