Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the diverse roles played by underwater plants. This book is divided into three parts: 10 thematic chapters, followed by 18 case studies, concluded by three integrative chapters. It covers topics ranging from macrophytes as fish food to macrophytes as mollusk and microbe habitat.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.131
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErik Jeppesen,Kirsten Christofferson,Martin Sondergaard,Morten Sondergaard
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.