CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the changes in General Motors' organization between 1924 and 1970.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Freeland is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin. He has published in the American Journal of Sociology and Business History Review, and is the recipient of the 1998 Social Science History Association's President's Book Prize for this book.
- Author(s)Robert F. Freeland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleStructural Analysis in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byMark Granovetter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.