CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionPresents background information on the evolution of Chile's military dictatorship in the 1970s and its erosion in the 1980s. This title offers a comprehensive examination of the transition to civilian government in Chile from 1990 to 1994 in a substantial chapter.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Drake is a professor of political science and history at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Socialism and Populism in Chile, 1932-52. Ivan Jaksic, an associate professor of history at the University of Notre Dame, is the author of Academic Rebels in Chile: The Role of Philosophy in Higher Education and Politics.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIvan Jaksic,Paul W. Drake
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.