Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of the authors' experience implementing a ward-based psychotherapy service for renal dialysis and transplant patients.
- Author BiographyLYNDSAY S. BAINES, Ph.D. is a medical sociologist and psychotherapist who implemented one of the first full time psychotherapy services for renal dialysis and transplant patients in the United Kingdom. RAHUL M. JINDAL, M.D. is a transplant surgeon at South Dakota Renal Transplant Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Author(s)Lyndsay S. Baines,Rahul M. Jindal
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Health Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight727 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.