Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFouad Ajami analyses the struggle for influence along the Fertile Crescent-the stretch of land that runs from Iran's border with Iraq to the Mediterranean-among three of the regional powers that have stepped into the vacuum left by the West: Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia.
- Author BiographyFouad Ajami is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and co-chair of the Herbert and Jane Dwight Working Group on Islamism and the International Order. His most recent book is The Syrian Rebellion (Hoover Institution Press, 2012).
- Author(s)Fouad Ajami
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Great Unraveling: The Remaking of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.