All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides an examination of British history which encourages children to investigate the past and appreciate the key concepts of continuity and change. This pupil book covers specific events, key themes and famous people of the Stuart period, and includes a list of places to visit.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/10/1993
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory of Britain S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date21/10/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations, map, glossary, index
- Weight505 g
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £23.24Trending at £26.09
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £3.95Trending at £4.05
- £7.38Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.