All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reassesses the lives of the exiled Stuart Court in Italy which provided an important British presence in Rome.
- Author BiographyEdward Corp is Professor of British History at the University of Toulouse and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society. His previous publications include A Court in Exile: The Stuarts in France, 1689-1718 (Cambridge University Press, 2004) and The Jacobites at Urbino (2009).
- Author(s)Edward Corp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.