All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for students, The Student EQ Edge: Student Workbook is designed to be used alongside the main volume, The Student EQ Edge , and helps students move from understanding to action through use of case studies, self-assessment questions, reflection and discussion questions, and activities and assignments.
- Author BiographyKORREL KANOY is professor emeritus of psychology at William Peace University and an educational consultant. HOWARD E. BOOK is an organizational consultant and psychiatrist. He is an associate professor in the department of psychiatry at the University of Toronto. STEVEN J. STEIN is a clinical psychologist and founder and CEO of Multi-Health Systems Inc. He is coauthor, with Howard Book, of The EQ Edge . The book is sponsored by Multi-Health Systems (MHS), which has been publishing psychological assessments for 30 years.
- Author(s)Howard E. Book,Korrel Kanoy,MHS,Steven J. Stein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight576 g
- Width219 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.