All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany students who are intellectually capable of succeeding have difficulties with a variety of non-cognitive competencies such as time and stress management, establishing positive relationships, and making wise decisions. They often adopt dysfunctional coping styles that can cripple their academic efforts.
- Author BiographySTEVEN J. STEIN is a clinical psychologist and founder and CEO of Multi-Health Systems Inc. He is coauthor, with Howard Book, of The EQ Edge. HOWARD E. BOOK is an organizational consultant and psychiatrist. He is an associate professor in the department of psychiatry at the University of Toronto. KORREL KANOY is professor emeritus of psychology at William Peace University and an educational consultant. The book is sponsored by Multi-Health Systems (MHS), which has been publishing psychological assessments for 30 years.
- Author(s)Howard E. Book,Korrel Kanoy,Steven J. Stein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.