All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on how to get into and survive a pre-registration nursing course. It helps you to: write assignments, avoid plagiarism, make the most of clinical placements, cope with stress, understand medical terminology and nursing jargon, deal with legal and ethical issues, and understand nursing models, theories and philosophies.
- Author(s)Bethann Siviter
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Out-of-print date25/06/2008
- Content Note40 ills.
- Weight420 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- veemauve06 Sep, 2016by
An excellent read for student nurses - sound advice
A must for anyone training to be a nurse. Contains all you need to know about getting through your training successfully.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mandrini107 Feb, 2017by
Just what the Dr (or nurse!) ordered. Really interesting and informative for the soon to be student nurse...can't wait to start training now 😀
Verified purchase: No
- 1013507746@dele...03 Apr, 2011by
The student nurse handbook: A survival guild by Bethann
This is a great book for anybody doing there nurse training. I am in my 3rd year and at end of the course so i should have read long time ago! It's a great book fgor all branches of nursing as all are included. I have since read the book and will be putting back on ebay as i only have 10 weeks till end of courseand this book would do another student. Great book you must read !!!
- sync7613 Feb, 2011by
Informative. On the optimistic side maybe a little too much. .
- plessey7308 Oct, 2010by
The Student Nurse Handbook
This was bought for my daughter who has only just started her student nurse training at university. She was over the moon with it, a great help to her. It was reccomended to her by her tutor. A great buy