All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is your essential guide to becoming a paramedic, providing practical information and advice to help you achieve your qualification and get a job.
- Author BiographyAmanda Blaber is a Senior Lecturer for BSc (Hons) Paramedic Practice at the University of Brighton, UK. She is editor of Foundations of Paramedic Practice 2nd edition and co-editor of Assessment Skills for Paramedics and Clinical Leadership for Paramedics.
- Author(s)Amanda Blaber
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.