All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to geography, written for students in all types of institutions throughout the English-speaking world. Coverage includes personal views of the subject, methods and techniques used, key areas in geography, leading geographers and options open to graduates.
- Author Biography<b>Alisdair Rogers</b> is a Lecturer at the School of Geography, and a Fellow of Kebel College and Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. <b>Heather Viles</b> is a Lecturer at the School og Geography Oxford and a Fellow of St Catherine's College. </p><b>Andrew Goudie</b> is Professor of Geography and Head of Department at the University of Oxford.</p>
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/1992
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2002
- Content Note19 diagrams, 38 half-tones, 24 tables
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlisdair Rogers,Andrew Goudie,Heather Viles,etc.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.