Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jamie Ward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note265 colour illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 213 colour line drawings
- Weight1338 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introducing Cognitive Neuroscience. 2. Introducing the Brain. 3. The Electrophysiological Brain. 4. The Imaged Brain. 5. The Lesioned Brain. 6. The Seeing Brain. 7. The Attending Brain. 8. The Acting Brain. 9. The Remembering Brain. 10. The Hearing Brain. 11. The Speaking Brain. 12. The Literate Brain. 13. The Numerate Brain. 14. The Executive Brain. 15. The Social and Emotional Brain. 16. The Developing Brain.
- Author BiographyJamie Ward is Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Sussex, UK. He is the author of a number of books on social and cognitive neuroscience and on synaesthesia, and is the Founding Editor of the journal Cognitive Neuroscience.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.