All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary introduction to the topic of dying, providing insights from medicine, social sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyAllan Kellehear is Professor of Sociology at the University of Bath, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAllan Kellehear
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.