Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
- £3.56Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Study of Language is quite simply the best introduction to the field available today.
- Author BiographyGeorge Yule has taught Linguistics at the Universities of Edinburgh, Hawai'i, Louisiana State and Minnesota. He is the author of Pragmatics (1996) and Explaining English Grammar (1998).
- Author(s)George Yule
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date17/04/2011
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight571 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.