Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her gorgeous new book, sought-after interiors stylist Hilary Robertson reveals a multitude of different ways to style and display the `stuff of life' - the flotsam and jetsam of possessions, from pictures and ornaments to hats and bicycles, that we all gradually accumulate during the course of time.
- Author BiographyHilary Robertson is a well-known interiors stylist and journalist with an illustrious client list that includes Canvas, Ochre, Elle Decoration, Vogue Living, and the Telegraph Magazine. Also a talented writer, Hilary wrote the text for Josephine Ryan's French Home (also Ryland Peters & Small). Hilary lives in Brooklyn with her husband and son. She recently opened Mrs. Robertson, a store selling vintage furniture and accessories.
- Author(s)Hilary Robertson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note350 x col photographs
- Weight1493 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.