All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do smart people do stupid things at work? Welcome to the idea of functional stupidity.
- Author BiographyMats Alvesson is Professor of Business Administration at the University of Lund, Sweden. He has published extensively across a wide range of organisational behaviour topics and issues, is one of the most frequently cited European researchers in management and a sought-after speaker and commentator around the globe. Andre Spicer is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Cass Business School, City University, London, known for his thought leadership in the areas of the human side of work, leadership and ethics. He is widely published in both academic literature and the general business media and is a frequent commentator on sustainable business, behaviours at work and business culture.
- Author(s)Andre Spicer,Mats Alvesson
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight319 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.