Consider these sponsored items
- £21.79Free postage
- £15.40Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the modern subject did not emerge from psychoanalysis or existential philosophy but rather within early-twentieth-century Viennese portraiture.
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Soussloff holds the University of California Presidential Chair in the History of Art and Visual Culture at the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is the author of The Absolute Artist: The Historiography of a Concept and the editor of Jewish Identity in Modern Art History.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Soussloff
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note51 illustrations (incl. 16 in color)
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.24Trending at £14.90
- £28.01Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
- £14.78Trending at £20.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.