All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique in its attention to diverse expressions of personal nonfiction filmmaking, The Subject of Documentary forges a new understanding of the heightened role and function of subjectivity in contemporary documentary practice.
- Author BiographyMichael Renov is professor of critical studies at the USC School of Cinema-Television. He is the editor of Theorizing Documentary and the coeditor of Resolutions: Contemporary Video Practices (Minnesota, 1996) and Collecting Visible Evidence (Minnesota, 1999).
- Author(s)Michael Renov
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.05Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.