All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkably clear study of what is in its essence a term near-impossible to pin down, this guide is essential reading for students of literature, critical and cultural theory.
- Author BiographyPhilip Shaw is a senior lecturer in English Literature at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Philip Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight212 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.