All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe subprime mortgage crisis has already wreaked havoc on the lives of millions of people and now it threatens to derail the US economy and economies around the world. In this book, the author reveals the origins of this crisis and puts forward bold measures to solve it.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Shiller is the best-selling author of Irrational Exuberance and The New Financial Order (both Princeton), among other books. He is the Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics at Yale University.
- PrizesWinner of Bronze Medal in Finance/Investment/Economics, Independent Publisher 2009 (United States). Joint winner of Co-Winner of the 2013 Nobel Prize in Economics 2013. Commended for Association of American Publishers Award for Best Professional/Scholarly Book in Business, Finance and Management 2008 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert J. Shiller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus.
- Weight28 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementWith a New preface by the author
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.