All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionLawmaking is crucial to American democracy because it completely defines and regulates the public life of the nation. This title draws on a range of historical and empirical data to better understand how lawmaking works across different policy areas.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Lapinski is associate professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania and the deputy director of elections at NBC News. He is the coeditor of The Macropolitics of Congress (Princeton).
- Author(s)John S. Lapinski
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 line illus. 30 tables.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.