All listings for this product
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £7.60
- £5.00Trending at £6.28
- £13.03Trending at £14.14
- £5.19Trending at £6.29
- £5.10Trending at £5.41
- £9.28Trending at £9.41
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago, amid traffic, pollution and ever-increasing neighbourhoods of houses and apartments, the personal essays presented in this text explore the importance of our connection with the natural world, history and memory.
- Author BiographyPeter Friederici is a freelance writer and field biologist. Raised in the suburbs of Chicago, he now lives in Arizona. His writing has been widely published in magazines and journals.
- Author(s)Peter Friederici
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width216 mm
- Height139 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.