Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how Christian narrative representation in the early Empire worked to create a new kind of human self-understanding - the self as sufferer - and why forms of suffering such as martyrdom and self-mutilation were so important.
- Author(s)Judith Perkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/1995
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.