All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Donna M. Orange
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsWhat is Hermeneutics? The Suffering Stranger and the Hermeneutics of Trust. Sandor Ferenczi: The Analyst of Last Resort and the Hermeneutics of Trauma. Frieda Fromm-Reichmann: Incommunicable Loneliness. D. W. Winnicott: Humanitarian without Sentimentality. Heinz Kohut: Glimpsing the Hidden Suffering. Bernard Brandchaft: Liberating the Incarcerated Spirit. Afterword: The Next Step.
- Author BiographyDonna M. Orange, Ph.D., Psy.D., is a faculty member at the Institute for Specialization in the Psychoanalytic Psychology of the Self (Rome) and at the Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity in New York. She lives in New York City.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.