All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSugababes is a popular girl band in the world. This book, packed with colour pictures brings you the story of the group and all of its members. It reveals the early days of the girls and how they got together, charts their lives and loves and reveals how they have proved that they are one of the in-demand girl bands in pop history.
- Author BiographyEmily Sheridan has been an entertainment journalist for the last six years. She started honing her media skills at the famous Brit School in Croydon, Surrey, before gaining a degree in English Literature and Writing at Middlesex University. She is currently an editor at World Entertainment News Network Ltd and writes showbiz news and reviews for media outlets around the world. Emily is 27 and has lived in Dulwich, south London all her life.
- Author(s)Emily Sheridan
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2x8 page illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.