All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlood-sugar imbalances are the hidden cause of a host of hard-to-diagnose symptoms. This title offers a programme for blood-sugar balancing that aims to get you on the path to good health. It provides a Glycaemic Index, and features research that aims to help you reduce your chances of getting diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
- Author BiographyPrevention is the world's largest-circulation health magazine. In the magazine and books, the goal is to keep you thoroughly informed about the latest breakthroughs in natural healing, medical research, alternative health, herbs, nutrition, fitness and weight loss.
- Author(s)Prevention Magazine,Sari Harrar
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2006
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/06/2012
- Content Note21 b & w drawings
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.47
- £1.89Trending at £2.55
- £41.51Trending at £51.80
- £35.17Trending at £63.04
- £29.49Trending at £49.82
- £6.49Trending at £9.99
- £21.00Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.