All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.35
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £21.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 19th century, when the Ottoman Empire restored direct rule over Yemen, the resulting turmoil came to threaten the security of the entire Arabian Peninsula. This book describes the various military campaigns to regain control over Yemen.
- Author BiographyCaesar E. Farah is Professor of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of Islam and The Politics of Interventionism in Ottoman Lebanon (I.B.Tauris).
- Author(s)Caesar E. Farah
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleLibrary of Ottoman Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.