The Sum of My Parts: A Survivor's Story of Dissociative Identity Disorder by Olga Trujillo (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.69+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.61Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe incredible true story of Olga Trujillo, whose childhood was devastated by sexual abuse and violence. This memoir follows Olga as she splits herself into parts and develops dissociative identity disorder to cope with the abuse, and then struggles to merge these parts and overcome the disorder in adulthood.
- Author BiographyOlga Trujillo, JD, is an attorney who works with communities on issues involving domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault, and the impact of trauma. A nationally renowned speaker, she has appeared in several training videos on domestic violence, including Cut it Out and A Survivor's Story. She has received the Bud Cramer Leadership Award from the National Children's Alliance and the Sunshine Lady Foundation Peace Award. Olga lives with her partner Casey, dogs, and cats on a small farm in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Olga Trujillo
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.