All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping those who want to know how to maintain their property properly, this guide covers how to decide what needs doing and when; how to find a decent builder; and how to judge whether the work is done to the right standard.
- Author BiographyJeff Howell is a former bricklayer, construction lecturer and surveyor. He has written a weekly national press building column since 1997 - initially for the Independent on Sunday, and since April 1999 for the Sunday Telegraph. He lives in east London and Suffolk.
- Author(s)Jeff Howell
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/04/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/06/2007
- Content Note50 colour photos, 15 line illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.18Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.