All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines a vision for a restoration-based environmentalism that has emerged from the author's work over twenty-five years. This work explores the promise of restoration, both as a way of reversing environmental damage and as a context for negotiating our relationship with nature.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Jordan III is Director of the New Academy for Nature and Culture and Co-director of DePaul University's Institute for Nature and Culture. He was senior editor of Restoration Ecology: A Synthetic Approach to Ecological Research (1987) and was founding editor of the journal Ecological Restoration and a founding member of the Society for Ecological Restoration.
- Author(s)William R. Jordan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.